I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Greek Honey by Fantis (16.7 Ounce) by igourmet.com

Go down

Post  thum on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:26 pm

How re you
We are interested in the Lastest model of Greek Honey by Fantis (16.7 Ounce) by igourmet.com I make this product appeal to young people
Customer Shopping BuZZ

Great honey, but shipping cost was too high!
I should have checked the shipping cost. I never dreamed it would cost so much. But the honey is very good. I even ordered more things and shipped them to my sister, but not through Amazon because the shipping was TOO EXPENSIVE!
About Greek Honey by Fantis (16.7 Ounce) by igourmet.com detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #11464 in Gourmet Food
  • Size: 15.87 ounce
  • Brand: IGOURMET

Features

• imported from Greece
  • made in a monastery in Crete
  • clear and golden
  • flavors of herbs -especially thyme
  • Easy squeeze bottle

Greek Honey by Fantis (16.7 Ounce) by igourmet.com Description

There is a longstanding tradition of honey making on the island of Crete. In mythology, Melissa, the daughter of the king of Crete, nurtured the god Zeus with honey. Apis Melifica Adami, from Crete, is a special kind of bee, famous for the excellent quality of honey it produces. This bee has been known for thousands of years and two are depicted on a piece of jewelry discovered at Mallia where there was once a Minoan palace. Cretan honey is internationally renown as one of the best in the world. Made in a monastery in Crete, this honey ranges from golden yellow to a much darker shade with golden highlights. It gets its flavor from the aromatic plants and herbs, especially thyme, which grows in abundance on the island. The Cretan beekeepers take care to move their hives to areas rich in flowers and aromatic plants, usually in mountainous areas where the bees are free to roam. No chemicals are used on the plants. Enjoy this natural as usual, or try it drizzled over Myzithra cheese, the most common dessert of the shepherds.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$11.99[/td] [/tr]

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers Tag : by, Greek, Honey

thum

View user profile

Back to top Go down