I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Philly Sticky Buns Dessert (2 Large Mixes)

Go down

Post  thum on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:42 pm

I am very pleased to meet you
This day I'll introduce you about Philly Sticky Buns Dessert (2 Large Mixes) You can see Now!
About Philly Sticky Buns Dessert (2 Large Mixes) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #9525 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: The Prepared Pantry
  • Ingredients: Yeast included.
  • Dimensions: 3.58 pounds

Features

• Only $7.98 per mix!
  • 2 large mixes at 28.7 oz (57.3 oz)
  • Economy Shipping from $6.95!
  • "If you've never had homemade Philly Sticky Buns, don't miss these caramel nut sweet rolls that are

Philly Sticky Buns Dessert (2 Large Mixes) Description

"We don't think you can find better caramel nut rolls anywhere. Impress your family or friends with your own Philadelphia-style sticky buns. You'll find them easy and so much better hot from your own oven. What could be better than a soft, sweet, milk dough wrapped around a caramel, cinnamon, and nut filling and then smothered in a sticky glaze? You'll find these so good that they are addictive. Your family will keep coming back for more. People don't just eat them . . . they inhale them. ""My kids want them all the time."" If you or your family likes sweet rolls--and who doesn't--try these. These are easy. Complete directions are enclosed. Each package contains two mixes and each mix makes a dozen large sweet rolls. Butter is not included. ""I turned my back and they were gone. . . . I need three more packages.""-- DB in ID"[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$12.95[/td] [/tr]

Source From cheappriceall-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers Tag : Buns, Philly, Sticky

thum

View user profile

Back to top Go down