I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Everything Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Looking for Food Low Price on your social bookmarking website

Butterscotch Monkey Bread (A Large Mix)

Go down

Post  thum on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Oh! Fancy meeting you.
We are interested in Butterscotch Monkey Bread (A Large Mix) Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
About Butterscotch Monkey Bread (A Large Mix) detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #16667 in Gourmet Food
  • Brand: The Prepared Pantry

Features

• Everything included but the butter.
  • Scrumptious caramel filling and premium walnuts.
  • Makes a great snack, dessert, or party food.
  • quick, mix, recipe, pull apart, pull-apart

Butterscotch Monkey Bread (A Large Mix) Description

Try this unusual monkey bread mix. Instead of a cinnamon glaze, it's made with a butterscotch glaze! This is another monkey bread for you to love. We guarantee that your family will love it or we'll give you your money back. Try this monkey bread with bite-sized morsels covered in a butterscotch glaze. Everyone loves monkey bread and the first time that we made this, it was gone in a flash. As soon as this came out of the oven, we knew we had a hit. Each bite-sized morsel is covered with a sticky butterscotch glaze. Treat your family or take this old-fashioned pull-apart loaf to your next party.[tr id=ourprice]
Amazon [td class=pricelabel]Price: [/td][td]$6.95[/td] [/tr]

Source From cheappriceall-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers Tag : Bread, Butterscotch, Monkey

thum

View user profile

Back to top Go down